Friday, August 21, 2009

Still in the Dark..

Last night the food was good, the company was great.. the answers were non-existent. However, Alex said he will take care of it and it's a process and I'm going to trust him.

The question I have is, should we put our house on the market? In order to answer that question we need to know how much the GP house will be so that we know whether or not we can afford it. If we can't, then obviously we won't be selling our house, but in this market.. it could take 3 months to sell.. and in reality, we wouldn't have that much time before he would need the money to move.

When we will know all of this, I'm not sure.. I will be leaving it up to Alex. We're going to get our house ready to sell just in case and hope for the best. I don't really enjoy the dark.. hopefully soon there will be some light!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment