Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tonight is the night..

..that we'll find out if this house situation can in fact be a reality.. no one has even talked price yet so it could end up being totally unaffordable. There are also some other cliff hangers in the mix that hopefully we'll get some answers about.. who knows, it might be totally unproductive and we'll end up not knowing anymore than we currently know now. Alex has definitely gotten his hopes up though.. and so have I to a certain extent. I'm going to cross my fingers, hope for the best but expect the worst. That's all I can do!

On another unrelated note, this weekend should be fun! We're heading to see Glen and his girlfriend Jeanette.. maybe hit a wine tasting, have some fun.. I always like going new places so it should be a good time. And our new TomTom came in today (2 days after ordering it, wow!) so now we can use that to navigate! My parents one was stolen from Alex's car last week. I'm really looking forward to this road trip.. :)

A lot of things are on hold until we find out the house circumstances. We're completely ready to start preparing our home for sale.. and it makes me think, even if we end up not selling.. we should probably do all the things we have on our list anyway.. just to make it presentable. I have to admit that i'm pretty lazy when it comes to cleaning the bathroom and keeping my clothes off of the dressers. Laundry easily gets backed up and it's mostly because I feel like I don't have time to do these things and relax after working all day.. Excuses, excuses! I really need to get off my lazy butt and do something! If only it weren't so hot! ;)

That was a bouncy post.. Wish us luck on this evenings conversations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment