Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking forward to April 2011

A couple of great things will be happening in April 2011 that i'm already looking forward to.

One very important thing is that we will finally have Alex's student loans paid off.. maybe even sooner if we dedicate some tax refund money towards it this year and next year! It will be so great not to be indebted like that anymore, plus then I can maybe get a new car!

Another important thing that happens in April is our 3rd Anniversary in our home. This means that we won't (fingers crossed) have to pay back the 2008 first time home buyers credit and we can move out! Bigger, better and single family instead of attached! It's really important to me to live in a house with a yard in a safe area that the future kids can run around outside and I won't have to keep such a close eye on them. We're thinking Elizabethtown or around there for the early years of the kids lives, and depending on what we want to do when they're school aged, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. At that point I will be working in/around Harrisburg, so if possible i'd like to stay pretty close to there, within 30 minutes, until I can do more at home office work.

I know it's 16 months away.. and it's crazy to start thinking about it now.. but i LOVE thinking about stuff like this so I just can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment