Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yummy Yummy

The dinner date last night was awesome, the food was freakin' amazing. The spring rolls turned out great and are so easy to make! The lettuce wraps were also wonderful and easy to put together. We always love the company and it was just loads of fun. Plus we planned our Wino Dinner Party which will be happening later in the month. So exciting!!!

I also called my uncle to set up a time to chit chat about this whole job thing. Should be very informative as I have a bunch of questions written down already.

On another note, my eyelash keeps sticking together in the corner on my left eye. Talk about annoying! I've adjusted it about a billion times!

Looking forward to the weekend, I'm thanking goodness it's thursday. Tomorrow will be lovely as fridays usually are. I'm not sure what plans we have other than lunch with Nick and Laurel on Saturday. We might go trippin' to Ikea with them, but i'm not sure. We don't really need anything so the long drive to Conshohocken seems futile. (Not sure if i'm using that work right but whatevs, futile = pointless in this case). Sunday we're going up to my parents to watch the Packers.. and i'm assuming on Saturday Alex will be watching the Eagles.

That's all I know right now, hurry up 5 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment