Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What happens in Vegas

will probably end up on this blog because I don't plan on doing anything crazy.

However there's always the off chance that Alex may 'Ruffie" me.. but pretty unlikely.

Anyways, we're getting very excited. I keep forgetting that i'm going out there for work and that I have to work Thursday and Friday. But Alex will have a good time on a hunt for great west coast beers and I will get to join him in the evenings and then we have a free day on Saturday to explore and it's back home Sunday.

We have a couple things in mind to do but I think we're basically going to wing it. Hopefully we can do some gambling.. some sight seeing.. some food/beer tasting (hopefully he hasn't tasted it all while i'm away at work) and overall we just want to do as much as we can in the short amount of time that we're there. Luckily the show doesn't start until 9:30 every morning, so I won't have to be there until 9:00 am.. plus the Convention Center is just a couple blocks away from the Marriott, so technically i'll get to sleep in a little bit.

I'm praying that my new flats are on the doorstep waiting for us to get home though, otherwise i'll have a slight shoe situation. Also, the temps there are just around 50 so it's not ideal when it gets colder in the evening but at least it will be an improvement from here.

Tonight will be filled with laundry, cleaning, packing and just generally getting ready to leave. I'm currently trying to get my things together from work so that I don't forget anything.

Whew, but we're taking the camera and we're super excited, just not too excited about waking up tomorrow morning at 4:00 am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment