Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i think i'm going to eliminate titles from now on

Last night i got some serious moving done, woo hoo!

Alex was busy picking asparagus and doing farm things so I packed up a bunch of our clothes, most of Alex's shoes, most of the pantry, the liquor cupboard and some other stuff i can't think of now..i packed my little cougar (since the truck bed was all wet from the rain) and then unloaded it all at Martin, then unpacked most of it so I could re-use the boxes.

I set up the pantry with our appliances, put some food in some of the cupboards, unloaded some clothes in the closet, swept the living room and moved the love seat to it's location, but it still needs it's feet put on. I put away all the laundry stuff and took our new sheets/towels upstairs. I took pictures of the kitchen to help plan where our stuff is going to go.

I took all the empty boxes and re-loaded the car.. i had to bring home the shopvac and a fan as well.. then i stopped at the grocery store and went home to eat some dinner.

day 1 of moving = success

Tonight i'm going to pack up the office and all the blankets in the guest room, as well as the closet in there. Move some more stuff from the pantry and hopefully a nightstand and some dining room chairs. I also want to move the van tonight and sweep out the garage.

I made a list of things that we need and i'm in the process of comparing prices online at Target, Walmart and Amazon. So far, Walmart is the cheapest for most stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment