Monday, May 10, 2010

We've Moved

Well we've finally moved into our new house. Once it's cleaned and unpacked completely i'll post some pictures.

I took off work on Friday and made multiple trips back and forth to the house to finish up the small stuff. I worked on unpacking a lot so that we wouldn't have too much to do on Saturday. We spent our last night in Ross on Friday night.

Saturday, everything went really smoothly. It looks so much fuller with all of our furniture inside. Alex is struggling with it a little so far because remember, this was his grandparents house and he spent a lot of time there in the last 12 years or so. Its a lot quieter than the city which is another thing he will get used to. I love the silence and it's an easy adjustment for me but if my grandparents lived there for so long I probably wouldn't be adjusting as well as i am.

Yesterday we did more unpacking and cleaning up. Tonight we'll do the same.. Our kittens are adjusting slowly. Saturday was a rough day for them because there were so many people in the house. But they're coming out more and more so they seem to be getting used to it.

We don't have many plans this week, other than dinner with friends.. and then a wedding this weekend, which we're really excited for. I'm hoping that the week flies by again and that we get everything cleaned/unpacked so that it's less cluttered and more homey feeling.

I'll post pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment