Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Settling in

Well we're starting to get settled, though we're not completely unpacked. The office is such a pain in the rear to sort out! I don't know how we fit so much in that desk before and I have a feeling i might leave a lot in boxes then go on a basement treasure hunt when i really need something.

I really wish that Alex and I woke up in the morning at the same time, maybe some day in the future we can manage that. One other thing is that the TV is a lot further away then before.. i may need to put on my glasses to see the DVR without squinting soon.. i might as well keep them there since i don't wear them much anyway. We're trying to work out the logistics of the kitchen as well.. where to put the cutting board, etc. We ordered our knife magnet yesterday so that will help too.

Tonight we're going to Pier 1 to check out the lamps and other decor and fun stuff.. i love that place! And then stopping by Forever 21 to see if they have the dress that I want for Saturday.. only problem is, i'm lacking in the shoe dept. and I also want to hit up Baja Tanning for a spray tan. I did my manicure last night and now i need a pedicure.. i wish it wasn't so cold outside because when indoors, i just wear sweats and long sleeve shirts as well as socks so painting the tootsies is difficult. ohh please don't rain on saturday, or be cold.. it's calling for low 70s right now so that should be fine.

Now we can finally get back to having dinner with friends.. which speaking of that, we need to stop and get some wine. We're having the McHenry's over for dinner (since they live a couple minutes away now, yessss!) for organic asparagus and coconut risotto. yum! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment