Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Near Burn Out

So yesterday I made a list of things to do each day. Obviously this is hard to follow. Especially because the truck bed was still wet yesterday so I couldn't actually haul anything over to Martin. That knocked out about half of my list of things to do yesterday. Boo!

I was also sluggish in getting started because i'm starting to burn out just a tad. I think this is mostly because i've been packing, moving and unpacking stuff alone so far and I can't wait until Alex can pitch in... which is tonight! So we have a little bit to make up from yesterday and the stuff on the list for today which I tried to keep to a minimum since we have Cinco de Mayo plans. Hopefully we can get two trips in before 7 pm. Although to be honest, without the drill.. we can't do much on today's checklist anyway because we need the drill.. which is at Martin. So i guess i will be adjusting my checklist today.

I can't wait to go back to a normal schedule. We scrounge for dinner every night it seems. I actually bought some good stuff for lunch which is a nice change and i'd also like to start exercising more in the evening when we don't have to do moving/cleaning chores. Therefore, I'm looking forward to next monday.

The inspection on our house is going on right now. I hope that everything is good enough for the buyers. We will NOT be putting anymore money towards anything in there. There isn't anything that absolutely needs to be fixed or replaced. Plus they're putting a radon detector test in the basement... really? It seems crazy but whatever.

It's nice that it's already Wednesday. I'm happy about that. Mostly because I have off on Friday again to move. Should be productive.. other than that Alex has to go pick up plants or something.... really?? on the day before we move? that couldn't wait? excuse my frustration.

Back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment