Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Birthday Eve

So today is my Birthday eve, and I'm currently at work, ya know.. working.

Tonight i'm celebrating my birthday with a dinner with my parents, sisters, grandparents and niece. We're going to dinner at Appalachian Brewing Co and then maybe back to my parents for cake?? Not sure about that.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, on my birthday! I am taking off tomorrow and thursday, and then have off for the holiday on friday! Long weekend!!

Tomorrow i'll receive some packages, do some laundry, maybe bake myself a birthday cake?? Open my birthday gifts from Alex, go ice skating with him, Nick and Laurel. Then eventually there's a dinner reservation at Cultura's with friends and back to our house for a low key game night. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! I love me some margarita's, el serrano style!

Yesterday, I searched who else shares my birthday, despite people i know for real (my pop (rip) and my old neighbor allison) i found out that both Lebron James and Tiger Woods were born the same day, and Lebron was same day same year. Interesting! Some other neat stuff happened on that Day in history, but nothing worth noting here.

Now i'm off to design my birthday cake! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment