Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidaze

In a bit of a holi-daze.. it doesn't seem like christmas is in just 3 days, but it is! I'm so excited.. I love the holidays, I especially love christmas because my birthday is 5 days afterward.

Tomorrow i'm getting out of work at 12, i have some shopping to do (maybe) and i have to finish making some gifts. Thursday, I have off.. the Directv guy is coming to install the HD and then i'm headed to York to get a picture with Santa with my sisters.. we do that every year for my mom. She should have enough for a photo book pretty soon. (26 years worth!)

So long weekend, 2 days of work on the 28th and 29th.. then another long weekend as i'm taking off work for my birthday and then new years eve.. so two nice long weekends in a row, can't wait!!

It's really hard to keep focused on days like today. Tomorrow will be easier because I will have things to wrap up before the long weekend.. plus the first half of the day always goes faster.

Tonight after work i'm going to get some supplies to make my gifts and picking up a couple gift cards.. then we're having dinner with Alex's family and another Brubaker family on the Gypsy Hill Farm. Should be fun. Hopefully i'll get to start my project by the eve's end, however I will have lots of time on wednesday when we get out at noon. That will really help! I wanted to work on this on Sunday but with the snow storm and going to the Packers/Steelers game in Pittsburgh, i lost a whole day. Oh i can't wait until Friday!!!!!

T-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment