Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's official, i'm getting a Wii

So over the weekend before getting my tree with my parents (and them getting their tree), my mom and i sat down to play some Mario Kart on Wii. It was my first experience on the Wii, obviously i've played Mario Kart before. Needless to say it was a BLAST! The boardwalk is a lot harder though than on N64.. my mom told me that my 4 yr old niece Makayla gets in the top 5 almost everytime she plays.. what a champ.

Therefore, it's official. I need a Wii and what's coming up on the 30th? why my birthday of course! So my mommy went out and got me a Wii yesterday. And hopefully i'll get another controller, a charger kit, and mario kart. I also want Super Mario Brothers, so i'll probably use other birthday money to get that. It's so exciting! I feel like a 5th grader getting Super Nintendo (even though we never had that, just the original and then N64).

Now i'll get to play mario kart across the internet with my mom.. and makayla and whoever else i want that has a wii!

I'm pretty frickin' pumped.. i'm actually hoping to get it on Christmas since I might not see my parents on my actual birthday. Maybe I should plan a lunch with them.. hmmm? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment