Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Traffic

Yesterday it took me an hour to get from my work to Park City where JoAnn Fabric is.. then up to Pier 1.. then back out to the highway and home. I work maybe 5 miles from Park City, so it didn't take long to get there.. but the traffic around that mall is upsurd! I know it's the holiday season but that is exactly why I did most of my shopping online. So happy that I did!

Needless to say, JoAnn did not have the styrofoam balls I needed and I didn't have time to stop at Michael's so i'll be stopping there on the way home today, which is nice bc it's right by Giant and I need some butter and some other ingredients for our Sunday afternoon get together. We're making Chili and Leek/Potato Soup. I should probably make a dessert for that too.. I'll have to think about it.

Then here's my list of to-do's:
*Make the presents with my supplies (hope that Michaels has boxes I can put them in then to wrap)
*Do Laundry
*Clean the House (that christmas tree is dropping needles like it's dead and the kittens have too much fun playing under there, plus we'll be having some guests so it needs to be spic n span)
*Bake a cheesecake for christmas day (this just makes me think that we're going to have a lot of stuff to take up to my parents on christmas eve!)
*Clean out my car (from the tree transport, since the lot didn't have a shaker, I got lots of needles and dirt sitting in the car, I might do this right when I get home so the car is still warm.
*Shower
*Dip a few pretzels for Alex's cousins

Busy Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment