Friday, December 11, 2009

What i'm doing this weekend..

Tonight my plans are to..
..make 2 batches of baked corn for sunday
..make some cream biscuits and freeze them for sunday
..go to the grocery store to get the ingredients for those things above and more
..get out my christmas decorations
..possibly get our christmas tree tonight instead of tomorrow
..probably watch a movie and drink some wine or some homebrew with the hub
..dvr ghost whisperer to watch at another point in time
..address all of our christmas cards instead of buying labels to print on

Tomorrow my plans are to..
..sleep in
..watch the dvr'd ghost whisperer
..head up to my parents to help them get their christmas tree
..head back home
..get ready for the evening and have dinner
..head out to quips to celebrate jen's birthday with friends!

Sunday my plans are to..
..work on getting everything together for our holiday feast with our families
..alex is making a turkey and i'm making the potatoes and then heating up the corn and baking the rolls
..spend some good old fashion quality time with our families
..clean up and relax!

I love the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment