Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I could eat right now..

It's after lunchtime but i just thought of a couple things I would love to eat right now.. First of all, my lunch consisted of some raw cauliflower and some light ranch dip.. yummy but not very filling. Here's the list..

..Hoss's salad bar - there's no time in my life that i will ever turn this down.. best salad bar ever.. you can hardly call it a salad bar, as it has soup, bread, make your own nachos, mac n cheese, and then there's the dessert bar.. again, best salad bar ever!
..Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (Mini's only) - the weird thing is, it's hard for me to each a regular size peanut butter cup, but i can shovel in the mini's.. i guess there's just too much peanut butter to chocolate in the regular cups.. the ratio is WAY off.
..Sushi - in particular, a spicy tuna roll.. it's basically the only one i like (other than maybe california and tnt) but i like when the tuna is a little spicy, i've had it before where there's no spice, and i don't waste time with the soy sauce and wasabi, so it needs to taste good on it's own!
..Hard Taco from Taco Bell - I can't even tell you the last time I went to Taco Bell, i'm so sad that it's been that long, probably over a year.. and a year is a long time people! I might have to drag Alex there tonight!
..An Isaac's Scarlet Ibis on a wheat wrap - nothing beats their turkey, and the combo is just amazing.. not to mention the chips, sweet potato are my favorite but you never get enough of those in your little bunch. I've heard you can buy just a bag though, i should try that sometime.
..Guacamole - a good guacamole is awesome, it really depends a lot on the avacados..i should move somewhere that they're fresh and ripened year round.. i could eat guacamole all day, and normally when i make some, i literally want to eat it all when i'm done making it and Alex has to take it from me.

And lastly.. Banana Ice Cream from Coldstone with Banana's Mashed in - I have a banana here at my desk that isn't quite ripe yet.. and it makes me think of maybe the 2 times in my life that i went to coldstone (too pricey) for Banana ice cream with bananas in it.. Banana is probably my favorite flavoring, that and cotton candy.. but i don't ever eat cotton candy because the amount of sugar is outrageous.

Now let's count the things on my list that are remotely healthy.. i'm counting.... 2 : Hoss's Salad Bar (bc all i normally will get is 2 salads and then i'm full) and Guacamole because i dont care what they say about saturated fat, if it comes from a veggie, it's good for you! Sushi might be deemed healthy as well.. i could really use a bento box right now!

Hope this post doesnt make you hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment