Friday, May 15, 2009

Who doesn't love fridays??

Thank goodness it's friday. I think i say that every friday, but really.. tgif. I wait for this day all week (starting on monday of course).. and when it gets here, i work really hard so that the hours fly by and then all of a sudden it's 5 pm and i'm FREEE! Hopefully one day (probably later in life) I'll enjoy the entire week and not work for the weekend.

Last night was probably the hardest I've laughed in about 6 months.. that may sound sad, but really, i do laugh all the time but just not as hard as last night. Alex and I took a trip to York to see Jim, Mark and of course, the Mr. & Mrs. It was so much fun. First of all, I hadn't seen Jim in forever.. and he's just so hilarious that forever is just too long. Secondly, Mrs. T makes the BEST food in the whole world and we had the best enchilada's i've ever had in my life.. after we had Jim's homemade guac of course which was way better then Alex and mine usually turns out. We'll have to get his recipe. Most of the night I spent laughing, pretty much.. Jim and Mark together is just priceless and they'll make you laugh no matter what. So glad we were invited for dinner.. mmm, man it was good!

In other news, yesterday, after seeing so many FML (f*** my life) postings on facebook.. i kept wondering, man do these people really hate their lives that much?? Well now I think I get it. I somehow (ok, through twitter) came across a website called fmylife.com which is bascially, FML. On the site people post stuff that happens to them, that's basically terrible but hilarious and at the end of each one it says FML. I'm pretty sure i'm catching on reallly late to this, but better late then never because yesterday at work I laughed outloud about 15 times.. i try to hold it in but some of them are just SO funny that a little bit of the laugh slips out. It's kinda like sometimes when you have to fart but it's not an apporpriate time, but a little bit forces its way out.. like that, but not gross. (Sidenote.. i actually sat here for a minute wondering if i should post that last comment.. the one about the fart.. but i think it's a good analogy, so it's been posted) Anyway, check out that site because you'll laugh outloud!

Big weekend ahead which I already outlined in a previous post.. pretty excited for it! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment