Monday, May 18, 2009

What a Wonderful.. Weekend

Alex and I had such a great weekend! From our triple date with Dan, Steph, Britt and Matt at Stoudt's and Zia Maria, to my cousin's super fun wedding, to staying up until 4 am talking with Phil and Ashley, to brunch at the navy base with my family and furniture shopping with Da.. it was fabulous! I was so tired though that I slept the whole car ride home, and i am not normally a car sleeper. Alex was so tired that instead of taking a nap yesterday, he left work around 10 am and spent the day napping.. that's the life. Hopefully he's doing dishes too (finger crossed) since our dishwasher blew a fuse.

At the wedding it was crazy to think that that will be me in less than 4 weeks. Facebook says 26 days but I think that's a tad off. It sure is coming up fast though. I just don't love people staring at me all the time, and I know that I'm the bride and blah blah blah but I just don't really enjoy being the center of attention. I'll just have to suck it up I guess. I hope my wedding see's as much dancing as theirs did, we danced a TON!

Back to the daily grind though.. hasn't been easy, but i'm working on it. I've decided that working just doesn't really suit me.. so maybe i'll get lucky this week or weekend and hit the $170 million powerball.. keep your fingers crossed for me, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment