Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where's my Refund?

One of these days I'm going to check my bank account online and see that i've received my tax refund! one of these days..... but when?? It's been over 4 weeks now, and sure they had it send it back to me because I forgot to sign it, but everything had been checked and i sent it back in the very next day, so what's taking so long?? I'm getting direct deposit! It was bad enough that i couldn't e-file. We're assuming that's because I had to request to get the stimulus I missed last year (due to my parents accountant). I want that money, darnit! We need to pay off the honeymoon and go on our honeymoon shopping sprees, pay off most of my credit card, pay off our home/car insurance as well as some tax bills! That homeowner credit will really pay off (get it? tehe) But whenn will it get here? The answer is, not soon enough. So i'll just keep waiting, and checking that bank account until the glorious day that I see the money has been deposited. It will be glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment