Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As I wait..

As i'm waiting for my pictures to upload to snapfish so I can make a wedding album, I figured i'd write a post.

My ear doesn't hurt anymore and I don't have a headache! Last night it was coming on pretty strong when it got close to bedtime. I took a Benadryl Allergy to help me sleep since we didn't have any nyquil or sudafed. Must've been the ticket (plus sleeping in AC instead of fresh air) because I woke up with no pain at all! I'm chalking it up to allergies.. oddly enough. But now i know if it happens again, to take a benadryl!

Something a little less boring.. i'm excited for the weekend. We're going down to Delaware to hit the Newark Food & Brew Fest with Nick and Laurel. It's going to be so much fun, I can already tell!

In food related news, I've been doing pretty well. No meat! Other than a burger last night on the farm. It's hard to say no to other people's home cooking that they worked hard on, ya know? Plus the burger was AWESOME. The good news is, i've lost 4 lbs.. since sunday! It's only wednesday! That's faster than the south beach! Now i just have to keep it going. So much easier when fruit is allowed though!

We're over the hump and hopefully sliding down the rest until Friday! (I'm taking a half day) Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment