Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have you ever.. ?

Have you ever had a mouth ulcer? They're terrible! I currently have one in the back right corner of my mouth, right where my molars clamp down. Everytime I open my teeth too wide (this includes chewing) it scrapes up against it and HURTS! I'm kinda mad about it because these things take a bit of time to go away and I want to eat, hello!

Colgate used to have this amazing product that would cover the sore.. you'd just paint on the cover, it would dry and voila! no pain.. plus it protected the sore from bacteria that feeds it, so it starved to death and went away. Then the worst thing happend.... they discontinued this product! WHAT!! I emailed them to find out why and they said they just took it out of their retail line up and would probably put it back in sometime in the future. Too bad that was the ONLY product that actually worked! So now i'm stuck with a pain in the mouth ulcer. I'm hungryyy and it upsets me. (Not too upsetting but I like to make it sound dramatic).

On a positive note, at least my wrist is feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment