Friday, July 17, 2009

Oooh Wee.. it's friday!

I'm excited for tonight for many reasons..

..I love going out to dinner, and we're doing that!
..We're going to a place called 10,000 villages to spend some gift cards and though I have no clue what it is.. shopping is always fun!
..We're going to Home Depot to get a new Kitchen faucet so that Alex won't have to replace my sprayer thing when he puts in his water filtration system. I simply must have the sprayer.. it makes dish cleaning so much easier!
..We're heading to Nate's to play Rock Band after much anticipation of how 'awesome' the game is.. my hand eye coordination is a little iffy so I'll probably just rock the vocals.
..During the rock band sesh i'll be drinking wine.. yum!

Why Saturday's going to ROCK..

..we might go see The Hangover.. it's supposed to be a hoot!
..we'll probably do some serious outdoor activity.. tennis, basketball.. here we come!
..hopefully we'll hang out with some cool kids later on that evening.. sweeet!
..i'll be looking forward to a nice relaxing, possibly movie, sunday!

Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment