Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Up and over the hump..

It was hump day alright.. i don't think i'll be over the work hump until tomorrow. So much to do right now!

I don't really have much to post about.. my mind is not relaxed so I can't think of anything fun. Oopsies!

I will tell you that yesterday I drove through the worst rain storm of my life on the road.. it was almost impossible to see.. visibility was at 1% I almost pulled over several times but thought.. if other people can drive in it, shouldn't I be able to? Of course that was the day I had to drive to the burg for a Dentist appointment. When I change my name (tomorrow hopefully) I'm going to start looking for doctor's in this area. I've gotten some good names so far. It will just be so much easier! Then I can go to my appointment at 3:00 pm and be done for the day (because we get 2 hours for appointments). That's cheating I realize but it's nice!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. The guest count is now at 35! We've never had this many people at our house, thank goodness it's outside, mostly.. and hopefully people bring chairs! I'm also worried about parking.. since most people haven't been here before and it's street parking! I'm sure other people will be having picnics and i'm betting that my neighbors will be jamming loudly to their music.. which is fine when you aren't having a family picnic.

Tomorrow's basically friday.. and i'm excited for 5 pm tomorrow! Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment