Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm really excited for the weekend because tomorrow, we're heading down to Bethany Beach in DE and spending 3 days!! I've never been to a DE beach, so it should be fun! I have to say that the weather won't be as perfect as it was when we went to OCNJ because summer has really set in now, humidity wise, but it'll still be a good time!

Our dream of buying Alex's grandfather's house when it goes on the market is still alive. We have no idea when it might be happening but we're going to start preparing our house to sell now, just in case. We have to replace a couple windows and a screen door, finish the painting and put down the half rounds. After that we should be in 99% tip top shape to sell if need be. Another thing that's hard is trying to plan without having a price to go by.

I'm going to start taking online real estate pre-licensing courses when we return next week, so maybe that will help me with the buying/selling thing. I really think it's something I would enjoy and i've been thinking about it for a long time. Now that i'm not a shy phone person anymore, it should be a lot easier!

Wishing everyone a happy friday and a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment