Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a wannabe foodie..

So though I claim to be on the South Beach lifestyle a lot.. I really enjoy not living the SB lifestyle. I love pasta and homemade bread. I could eat cereal every morning for goodness sake! Unfortunately, I currently don't get enough exercise to support the non-SB lifestyle.. so until I do, I keep eating veggies.

I really enjoy reading cooking blogs.. people make the best looking recipes and even post pictures! It makes me very hungry while i'm at work during lunchtime.. even if i've just eaten! I really wish I had some spare time to make some of these things.. like a cake everyday, or something like that. If only I had a husband who actually liked cake and ice cream and desserts and pasta!

I did make a tart for the 4th of july which was FAB and I cannot wait to make it again! It was probably the best dessert I ever made / ate! I'd post the recipe on here but this isn't a food blog and I don't have pictures of it, but let me tell you, it was DARN GOOD!

Maybe I should start doing pilates everyday so that I can enjoy this stuff.. who am I kidding, 30 minutes of pilates wouldn't forgive eating a whole pie! ;)

Happy almost friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment