Friday, July 10, 2009

MMmm.. Friday

Friday is BY FAR the best day of the week. Despite working all day you just know that the weekend is on it's way..

We just went from having no plans (other than hanging out with each other) to many plans!! We're now going to going Cousin Nate in his trek to good ol' Delware to visit the Dr.'s. I'm pumped that Miss Laurel invited us! I really like Newark. Although their address is technically Newark.. it's bordering MD. You could be 3 places at once if you wanted.

I'm excited for this adventure for numerous reasons..
ONE: I finally get to pet a kitten that i've been thinking about for 3 months now.. I've seen them, yes, but touch them? no!
TWO: We've never 'gone out' in DE before.. so this should be fun!
THREE: I love Laurel and Nick.. they're my brother and future sister in law for goodness sake! And they're awesome!
FOUR: I love road trips!
FIVE: Because when we wake up tomorrow afternoon, we'll be heading to OCNJ until Monday evening!! YESSS!

I have a lot of prep to do in the meantime since I now do not have tomorrow to think about packing and what we want to bring in our cooler. We can do it though.. grocery shopping at lunch.. packing/showering when I get home. We should be able to leave the house by 6!

What a wonderful Friday this is turning out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment