Monday, July 6, 2009

Well.. I'm not a Millionaire

Sad News: I didn't win with my Millionaire Raffle ticket. And to be honest, I was kind of upset. I did have a lot of plans.. but this always happens to me. Every time I buy a lottery ticket, I convince myself i'm going to win. But I figure, if i didn't do that.. it wouldn't be as fun when I do win.. right? Who am I kidding.. yes it would!

The weekend was fun-filled in spite of my loss. The wedding on friday was lovely.. I love outdoor weddings! We danced our butts off! Saturday the picnic went well.. always too much food! but i didn't know what to expect plus people brought tons! but left overs are really yummy. I made a Berry Tart which turned out awesome.. I probably ate 3 large pieces myself over the course of the day.

Sunday we delivered some Hawaiian gifts to the Farm and chased the kitten (trying to catch it) but we weren't fast enough. It was cute though. Then we eventually made it home to write Thank You notes.. took a break for some Hoss's and wrote some more. I have 10 more to go and I think Alex has about 15.. not bad. We'll finish them up tonight.

Today I'm going to change my name at lunch time. Hopefully the line won't be too long so I don't have to spend a lot of time there. Then I'll start the process of changing all of my accounts.. this is the annoying part! However once I do that, I can apply for a job that I've been waiting to apply for. When you google my new name, nothing about me comes up. There are other people in the world with my first and last name now.. so I won't have to worry about it. My old name had a bunch of things come up.

I've also decided to write some childrens books.. mostly about bugs. I hate bugs but cartoon ones are cute.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment