Friday, September 25, 2009

I've waited all week for this day..

I swear, Friday is the best day of the work week.. i don't think anyone would disagree. Today i've decided to keep as busy as possible so that the hours fly by. we'll see how that goes.

Anywho, it's also freezing in my office today. I can imagine that it will get warmer outside as the day goes on, but there is NO need for air conditioning. Basically for the last 2 years i've had a blanket on my legs and sometimes one arm if i don't need it while i work. Everyone thinks i'm crazy but I just think it's cold. Like today, i have my heater on and my blanket and i'm still cold.. whhat? I am fully aware that I have temperature issues, so no need to tell me.

Moving on to the weekend.. should be fun, looking forward to it.. won't go into detail about my plans but you'll hear about them on monday, promise.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment