Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Christmas List

It probably sounds crazy but i've started my christmas list. It's an easy thing to do considering there's always something out there that I want.. but here's what i have so far:

Chief Architect Home Designer Suite - this is a home design program that lets you build from the floor plan up, create every room and choose every feature. since i love thinking about this kind of thing.. the program will just catapult my creativity and actually form it into real designs.

HDTV - i've been wrestling with the idea of a new tv for a long time.. i can't seem to bring myself to purchase a new tv when we have a perfectly good one in our living room.. and bedroom. No real need for a new one yet.. but a larger flat screen gem is just so appealing.

Wii - i'm wrestling with this as well.. the wii is a blast but alex doesn't think we'll use it enough to get it's money's worth. i think i will but i'm guessing it will be at the expense of him then not being able to watch tv. it's great for guests.. to break out the wii and have a good time, but we probably don't have enough guests to get a return on the investment. hmm.. but it's on the list!

Clothing - this is always on my christmas list, though not as much when i was in high school.. my sisters always got tons of clothes but i would decide to get a digital camera, or a camcorder, or an ipod.. i was a techie i guess? but now, clothes are kind of a necessity. last year, most of what i got was clothes.

Ice Cream Maker - the thought of making ice cream just sounds fabulous.. i read on all these blogs about their homemade ice cream recipes, and i really really really want to make my own ice cream.

That's about all I can think of at this moment.. one unanswered question is how Christmas is going to change now that i'm married. We haven't quite had the discussion yet of how our holidays will play out, though i have my own little plan.. i haven't quite shared it with my hubster.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha Michelle, you are great. I'm loving reading your blog and remembering how funny you are. Sounds like you guys are having a blast...it's so good to see you so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete