Thursday, September 3, 2009

two words

IT'S FRIDAY!

technically...... for me anyway, considering i'm taking off tomorrow. 2 weeks of vacation just isn't enough and 2 weeks even makes it sound long, it's more like 10 days. After tomorrow i'll have one left.. and in reality, i need two.. so i'll take an unpaid day on my birthday. Who works on their birthday anyway?? I know, i know.. lots of people do but i can't imagine it. Even if no one else is available to hang that day (usually my mom is at least) then i just have to go it solo, which i'm totally fine with anyway!

This weekend is going to be so fun.. and also, relaxing. Tonight my younger sister Julia is coming, i'm making lasagna for alex's family. Tomorrow Julia and I are going shopping, movies, lunch and i'm making a cake and cupcakes and fondant for the cake which i plan to apply on saturday.

I'm basically pumped to try this fondant thing.. fingers crossed!

Normally i'm a pretty boring person, but i need to start practicing my vball skills because i was just invited to join a team.. ! yesss! they don't know me but, hopefully their nice.. and they don't suck. which i'm thinking they don't because the person on the phone asked me how good i was.... that's always a sign. hopefully.. good enough! i do need to practice my serve though.. i don't want to look like a little girl serving underhand! hopefully i've made a team for life... or at least the next couple years! i'm just sad it's not more than 1 day a week.. maybe someone will want me for their all women team next season... i'll have to do some networking!

Welp, back to work.. gotta figure out a report and do some paperwork and hopefully it will be 5 pm when i'm done! here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment