Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kittens


These aren't good pictures but you can kind of see them..
One is black and white and the other is cocalico (black, white & orange)


So i'll go into my weekend later but this is exciting..

Today at my in-laws.. I found out that the farm cat, butterscotch just gave birth again (for the 2nd time this year).. this is exciting because last time she gave birth to 4 kittens, Alex's brother and his girlfriend took 2 of them and Alex and I thought about taking the other two but we couldn't catch them.. basically we found them way too late and they were super shy..

Alex's dad saw them being born last week, so we know they're young.. today at their house we went looking, and actually Alex's dad knew where they were and let us know. It started out with 5 and it's now down to two, unfortunately.. but since they're so young and we've found them.. we can definitely familiarize them with humans early so that they aren't shy. And Alex and I have decided to take them! Woooo! They're so adorable and i'm so so excited because I love cats.. especially kittens. Here's a picture that I snapped earlier today, hopefully I can get more this week when I go back to hold them.

No comments:

Post a Comment