Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Boozeday..

I don't really plan on boozing today but it rhymed ;)

I have a dentist appointment today! I have to say this is probably my last appointment with this Dentist, I really need to start moving my Doctors up to the Lancaster area.

We're actually going to pick up our patio set tonight from Sears with my parents. Utilizing my dad's truck and then he's going to help Alex put in the A/C units in our house. I really hope the weather is as great on Saturday as it is today. It's warm but cool breezes and little to no humidity! But it's supposed to start raining tonight and until friday, so that might ruin it!

I'm excited to go out to dinner after all that work today. I love going out to eat! We'll probably go to Carrabas.. because my mom loves it and boycotts the one in Mechanicsburg. Their bread is fantastic there, no doubt!

Puh-Pumped! I'm not sure if we're going to put the patio set together tonight.. i'm thinking no since we'll have a lot to do. But hopefully it won't rain forever so that one night we can get to it! Although we could do it friday before the wedding. But Alex is brewing for the first time in a while on friday, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment