Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All I Want..

.. is a slice of pizza
.. is one peanut butter cup (who am i kidding that would turn into at least 5 more)
..is to make a fulfilling lunch (lunch is so hard for me, i would eat a sandwich everyday if it was considered healthy.. in weight loss cases anyway)
..is a job that i enjoy and look forward to
..is the world to be a little less judgmental
..is to eat and not worry about it
..is to look hot in hawaii

Being on a diet isn't easy. I'm aware that it's not supposed to be easy, and that the results drive you forward.. which, they are. 8 lbs! But when you don't see physical results.. it's a little disheartening. I've noticed that my legs have gotten a bit smaller, my arms, a tad smaller, and my face.. a teeny bit smaller. I guess maybe if i exercised more, it would accelerate things, however.. i don't currently have time to do that. This week is busy with the wedding on Saturday.

Tuesday: Dinner at my parents and to work on the programs/place cards.
Wednesday: Shopping for our Trip
Thursday: Tuxes, Champagne for the Limo, Hoss's!, Alex's Basketball Game
Friday: Nails, Lunch, going to the Base to drop off the goods, Rehearsal Dinner
Saturday: Get Married!

I can't say it's really stressful, it just keeps me really busy! And tired because I'm not fueling my body with as much food as normal. I'm still around 800 calories a day though which is good. At least I get to have a piece of cake at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment