Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're baaack..

I don't really remember what i wrote about last since it's been over a week.. oops! But i have an excuse, okay? I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii with my new husband. It's still kind of weird to say Husband, however I enjoy it way more than fiance.

I'd really love to go into huge detail about they honeymoon and everything we did, however that would take FOREVER because we did so much. So feel free to view our pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/maelsche to see our Wedding and Honeymoon pictures. Be aware.. there's a lot!

I'll let the pictures tell the story so that i don't have to type it all out. I will say, everything wedding and honeymoon wise basically went off without a hitch!

Now it's back to reality.. I need to grocery shop, clean the house, write thank you notes and in between all of that try to relax and get my brain back on the east coast time schedule. I also need to start the changing my name process.. hopefully it's not too difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment