Tuesday, June 23, 2009

John & Kate + Millions

I really feel very sorry for their helpless kids. Though they may not be aware of it now, they will someday and could possibly resent their parents for putting them in this situation. I understand why they would do one season, but when it gets to six and there are strains, just quit. It may be a nice cash cow but with what sacrifices??

I really don't support the show and I'm from Lancaster County. Their twins go to school here at a private school. Hopefully their peers don't watch the show and torture them. Blogging about it is giving in to the hype however I just wanted to say these few things and won't mention it again. I just don't know how people can support the show and find it 'entertaining' while their lives are crumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment