Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreamer..

Well I'm a dreamer, what can i say?

Last night after eating some spicy tacos with my hubby (we love tacos and eat them at least once a week) I thought of a great idea! What if there was a candy that you could eat after consuming spicy food that would neutralize the spiciness? Restaurants around the world could give this to people after eating a spicy dish! Well.. after searching for patents, my dream has been crushed. Apparently, someone filed for this type of product back in 2002, though i haven't been able to find any products using it through my research. Maybe they're waiting to be bought out?? Anyway, I'll just have to wait until 2022 to file my own patent! That is a killer idea though.. i'd sure use it! I love spicy food but hate the 'mouth on fire' feeling afterward.

oh well, i'll just keep on dreaming. maybe sometime i'll think of something original, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment