Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh Jillian..

It must be hard being a Bachelorette. Especially on a reality show where you're trying to find love. I swear, if I were ever on a show like that (which i can't bc i'm married) I would definitely sit down and watch all of their interviews and scenes that i'm not in before making decisions. It must be hard and really it's true that in real life you're blinded from all of that, but if you have the option, why not! Don't intentionally stay blind!

I'm talking about the current season of the Bachelorette. I watched the end of the Bachelor last season, particularly the last 3 episodes starting with the one where Jillian gets kicked off. I actually thought she was going to win the bachelor.. so Shock! on that one. So I was happy when she got a show and that's why i'm watching. However some of here choices seem off. First of all, never EVER date an up and coming 'musician'. I don't care how many songs he 'writes for you'.. he said a couple times now that he's in it for his career.. how does she not see that? Even if he doesn't have a girlfriend.. his family was the least entertaining to watch. I don't understand her connection with him. He seems like a creep to me, but hey.. i watch his interviews and all the scenes that Jillian doesn't (or didn't since it was taped past tense).

I was also upset that she didn't choose Michael. And if Kypton or Reid doesn't win.. the show will be a fluke. How could she bring Ed back like that?? So unfair! I do support her happiness it's just hard to be a viewer and watch what's going on when she's not allowed to say who she's really feeling and who she isn't.

Just thought i'd write about it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment