Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas List: It's getting serious

I know I shared my Christmas list but i've decided to spice it up with some images. Now obviously this isn't all of the stuff I want because it's really an endless list, but here are some serious requests. :)

I currently have 2 wish lists.. Amazon and Victoria's Secret. I'm not going to include all the images of the Wilton Cake decorating materials that I have listed on there.. it's just so much. Also, I have a Wii on there with games which I'm also not going to show images of, but they are on the list! :)
This is a fabulous mixing blade I read about in Cooks Illustrated. It's going to work wonders on my
batches of cookie dough as I won't have to stop and scrape the bowl!
This is something i've wanted for a while.
It's going to be sweet to create my dream home on here and
see it in 3-d!!
Ice cream maker.. everyone needs one of these :)
I read a blog that talks about making ice cream all the time
and now i'll get to make my own!!
Alex and I are thinking about getting a 32" Vizio for Christmas.
It's either that or a MacBook or a Wii or all 3! He doesn't want a Wii tho.. booo!

Onto the clothing.. I want this in Blue and Yellow, here's the yellow:These are awesome!!!! As are the other shoes shown below!!
In Fuschia of course!

So excited about these black skinny jeans, i've been
wanting some forever!
This is actually going to be red. (above)

Love Love Love purple!!

This is the correct color and I love the overlap!

Pretty pumped about this because i get cold all the time!

I was in need of a sleep shirt.. problem solved.

Great jacket, I'll actually be getting it in the berry plaid though.. :)

And this concludes my christmas list that I wanted to share. Feel free to browse and purchase for me any of the stuff on my Amazon wishlist. My email is maelsche@gmail.com to look it up! haaaha!

Christmas is the best holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment