Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry, but I'm not into Twilight

I've heard that they're great books, and the movie is fantastic and New Moon is going to be even better.. Edward... Bella.. blah blah blah.

It's not that I don't like reading, because I would love to read the books, and maybe in 10 years, I will. I just can't get into the whole phenomenon. I don't really think Rob Patinson is that hot and maybe that's bc I haven't seen the movie. He looked way better as Cedric in Harry Potter. Also, I'm tired of reading about them on PerezHilton and all other Entertainment News websites I read. They're actors.. and that's great, but I'd probably be just as pissy as Kristen Stewart if I had a billion people following me around and getting into my business. I doubt she knew what she was getting into with the first movie and now she can't get out. They're all making some big bucks but I would think if you're an actor you have to think about the rest of your career, not just the current franchise you're in.

Regardless.. I just wanted to let everyone know, that I haven't read twilight and I don't plan to see the movies, ever. I won't be sucked in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment