Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're over the hump that is wednesday

Thursday is really awesome because that means tomorrow is friday. And why doesn't the spell check let me type friday without a capital F? what's so wrong with that?

Anyway, just wanted to share a couple exciting things:

First of all, i've lost 4 lbs since monday, yippee! i've been pretty serious about this diet/exercise challenge thing and i'm really hoping that the weekends don't throw me off too much. i've surprisingly been sticking to my nightly exercise plan and it hasn't been so bad. I've done 3 different dvds.. Pilates Core Challenge, MTV Pilates and Slim in 6- Start it Up!. I have to say, none of them are easy.. and I can't even call a favorite yet because currently they're all pretty different. Even the two pilates dvds. So i'll have to get back to you on that.

Tomorrow night we go and have dinner at the in-laws and pick up the kittens and take them home with us. I'm so excited! I hope they can climb stairs though, that's a serious fear of mine. And our floors are all wood so they might be slipping and sliding all over the place! We're planning on putting the litter box upstairs, so if they cant climb the stairs, we're gonna have a problemo.

Saturday I'm baking a very special cake for that evening. It's going to be hilarious and taste delicious at the same time. I'm going to work with fondant again and see if I can cover a whole cake with it this time around. It's going to be interesting to say the least.

Also, poor phillies fans.. since they lost last night. I watched some of it, but i'm not really into baseball so i don't have a team, but judging from status updates on my facebook, a lot of people i'm friends with on there were really into it. poor kiddos.

That's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment