Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In other news..

we're going to see the kittens tonight.. it's going to be fun per usual but it's so dark now by 5:30 that i don't know how long we'll stay. Plus, Alex wants to go to the voting booths on the way.. he's a newbie at voting so he must not realize that after 5 pm is the busiest voting time, other than 6 am. He totally should've went this morning since he goes to work at 7.. so i guess i'll be waiting in the car for a while.. niice.

I'm currently eating lunch and drinking out of a defective water bottle filled with Diet Green Tea with Pomegranate and Blueberry.. great beverage but the defect is quite annoying.

It's only tuesday but i'm looking forward to the weekend since we'll get the kittens on friday. Then I have some exciting plans Saturday night and sunday is wide open.

I've also instituted a 4 week challenge for my diet/exercise. I started yesterday and it's going pretty well. Basically i'm going to try to eat no carbs during the weekdays and then relax a little on the weekends and exercise 4 to 5 times per week. I already play volleyball on Mondays and i'll do pilates and aerobics on week nights and then take a long walk one day on the weekend. I thought maybe I could take a walk on weeknights but since we set our clocks back it's too dark, which means it'll be too cold to walk. Oh well, indoor activities! I want to lose 15 lbs by Thanksgiving because that's when serious Christmas shopping takes place and if I buy clothes of a smaller size, i won't be able to gain weight or else i'll have no clothes to wear. Plus, I don't have many clothes currently due to the Donation of 2009. Christmas and my birthday are going to fulfill my clothing need. I have a wish list on Victoria's Secret.com all ready to go! And my Amazon.com wish list for Alex to choose my gifts from. Man, I love Christmas.

November and December might be my favorite months because of how many days off of work we have, plus I usually take off for my birthday and new years eve and then we have new years day off. I wonder what will happen if i change jobs? Will i be allowed to take my birthday off? Will I have vacation immediately or not? Vacation immediately is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment