Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend's here

So it's 12:45 on friday and I can't wait for the weekend....... per usual.

Here are my plans:
Today after work and maybe some pilates we'll be headed over to the Ney's to have a beer tasting and I get to catch up with August who's had some fantastic things happening in her life lately that I can't wait to hear about.

I'm definitely sleeping in on Saturday, until at least 9. I'm sure the kittens will be so cute i'll want to wake up earlier but i'm going to do my best. Alex and I will spend the day cleaning the house and I need to make a run to walmart to pick up my boobies, a storage bin and a trash can. What are my boobies you ask?? I'm wearing a plunging dress from Urban Outfitters to my friend Courtney's wedding next saturday and the back drops lower than a bra would.. so I needed to find a solution to this problem because i do not do the bra-less thing. This is a self adhesive silicone bra that just sticks to the ladies and makes your boobs look normal. Score!! Of course i'll probably be wearing a cover and I'll also be wearing my new grey leggings but the dress should still look cute. I love weddings! I just need to figure out how to do my hair!

Anyway, later on Phil and Ashley will be coming up and Matt and Marci are going to be around so I think we're all going to grab some dinner and then head back to Ross to hang out, drink some wine, play some games.. etc. I should stop by the liquor store for some Yellowtail! Should be a good time!!

Sunday, no plans.. Alex says he's brewing but I want to go to the movies to see the Blind Side. It looks really good and we haven't been to the movies in a while. I'm sure there's plenty of time for that though.. it'll be nice relaxing day for us, or just me.. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment