Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for a whole bunch of things, and i thought i would list some of them here:

*I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend and i can't think of anyone better to share my life with. We talk about how lucky we are all the time and I truly believe we are soul mates. I can't wait to see what life holds for us.

*I am thankful for my parents. They raised me to be who I am today and I will never be able to thank them enough for all the love and support that i've received through my 24.9 years. I know they miss me because I live in Lancaster. But it won't always be like this. Hopefully in the next couple years, we will move a little closer in their direction.

*I am thankful for my sisters. Even though we don't always get along, we grew up together. And I know if I ever needed any of them, they'd be there in an instant, as would i.

*I am thankful for my friends. They fill my life with laughter and fun.

*I am thankful for my future children. They give me hope and excitement for what's to come.

*I am thankful for our kittens, Domino and Kali. They make me laugh out loud every day with their childish antics. Just watching them play together is a joy and getting to cuddle with them is even better.

*I am thankful that I have a job. I know I complain about it a lot which isn't fair to those who are currently jobless.

*I am thankful for my health. I have been very lucky in life so far with being healthy and I will do everything possible to continue being healthy.

*I am thankful for holidays. These are the times that I get to spend with my family and alex's family. It's the best time of the year simply for that reason.

I'm very fortunate in life and can only be thankful. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday, Happy Black Friday Shopping and Christmas decorating! Be well and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment