Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Resume: Sent

In loo of waiting for my family's business to make a decision on whether to open up the opportunity to me.. i've applied for another job. i keep hearing from the fam that they don't know when it's going to happen, and even if they meet to talk about it, it could be another 6 months until they've reached a decision. I can't waste much more time at this pay grade though, so I sent my resume and a cover letter to a company advertising a marketing job on careerbuilder. I happen to be extremely qualified for this, so hopefully I get a bite on my job fishing line. I might as well get even more experience while waiting and the more I can learn about different industries, the better.

So fingers crossed that I get a call back. I can't live like this making poo for pay and not really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment