Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Mother Earth

I'd really like Saturday to be the way last Sunday was, weather wise. Last Sunday was unseasonably warm and sunny.. this Saturday we'll be receiving the tale end of tropical storm ida and 60 degree temps. If you could just up those temps about 10 degrees, i'd be forever greatful.

This morning I spent 4 hours in a garage like structure shooting install videos for work.. I was freezing. No one else was, it was weird. I had my winter jacket and gloves on and even thought about putting up my hood. I think this means, I miss warmer weather.. and the sun staying out for longer. The solution to my problem is you, mother earth. Let's move the equator up a few notches so that PA is more like SC or even NC weather.

This may throw a lot of weather patterns into wack but it's worth it.. the climate is changing anyway, let's give it an extra nudge. I don't feel any of the effects of global warming and i'd really like to be warmer most of the year, so do your magic.

Your friend, Michelle

PS Tell the lottery god that it's my turn to win the powerball!

No comments:

Post a Comment