Monday, October 12, 2009

I had a baby.. in my dreams

Last night.. or probably more accurately, this morning.. I had a very odd dream about being pregnant, having a baby and then living with the baby.. with a splash of ashlee simpson (weird, I know).

First of all, I am not pregnant, nor will I be pregnant for at least another year.. or 9 months, really because we plan on preheating the oven in July. But regardless, I see pregnant people and babies all the time, so it's safe to say i have babies on the brain.. just not in the oven, yet.

Anyway, i don't remember being pregnant for 9 months in the dream but i went into labor apparently and asked for drugs and felt no pain at all (relieving since i'm pretty scared of that part). I had a baby boy, and i remember him being smaller than normal (which i think stems from me holding the baby kittens a lot which are tiny). I actually remember breast feeding, which is completely odd let me tell you, and not because I don't plan to breastfeed (i do!) but because i saw my own boobs in my dream.

I also remember my stomach looking exactly the same as it does now, it was like my tummy never grew to a stretching size and it didn't have to shrink back down because it didn't get big in the first place. I remember being proud that i didn't have a tummy.. (another thing i'm scared of). That's basically it, though I also remember not being prepared for it, so i had to stay at my parents house and i would breastfeed under my large shirts so no one could see me do it.

That's it.. weird dream. I can completely dissect it though and know where all the parts come from, but i won't do that here out of respect of blog entertainment.

Oh i forgot to mention ashlee simpson. She was in my dream, playing me at one point.. talking to her husband (or boyfriend) about the baby and then kissing him.. that's all i remember but i KNOW it was her. Simply odd!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love it! "preheating the oven" LOL And as for the pain and tummy worries, you'll be FINE! After 18 hrs of laboring, I gave in and got an epidural. It was great, I got a nap in and then it wore off in time for me to push. After about 2 weeks, my belly was back to normal so I'm sure you'll be great.

    ReplyDelete