Monday, October 5, 2009

Weeekend Update

Well sorry that my blogging life has come to just updating you after weekends.. i'll work on that.

Friday: It was my niece's birthday and I decided to join my mom, sister jess, sister nicole and makayla at the infamous chuckie cheese in harrisburg. Chuckie Cheese is so different than it used to be. No more ball pits, more machines that take your money and give you two tickets in return. Makayla loves that place, obviously, but it was nice to hang out with them and play games with her. And have some pizza of course. Afterwards I drove home to watch Ghost Whisperer, the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and then last week's Grey's so that i'm now caught up. I still have some other shows to watch, like Private Practice but i'll get to them eventually.

Saturday: Slept in, felt amazing. I truly love sleeping in and i'm treasuring these moments as I know in a couple years when I have babies, I will no longer afford this luxury. I dilly-dallied around for a while, showered and headed to the grocery store for some stuff to make corn bread. We headed up to Allentown to visit Matt and Brittney. I love their apartment and decor.. I wish I could be that organized! We chatted, laughed, played games, drank cocktails and had a great time! Which was followed by a great sleep!

Sunday: We awoke at the Hix's after sleeping in a bit.. chit chatted some more before heading to Hburg for Makayla's birthday party. We stopped at Toys R Us first to get her gift since it wasn't at the Lancaster store and man is Toys R Us huge. I hadn't been in there in quite some time but they do not disappoint with toy selection. We made the drive, I was starving so we stopped at McDonalds for some french fries and a milkshake to hold us over. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with family, catching up, getting asked multiple times how married life is going, played with Miss Makayla and ate some delicious food. Eventually we headed home, watched some boob tube and hit the hay. Another great sleep in the sleep bank.

This week we don't really have many plans, we'll have dinner one night for Jess' birthday (which is today) and then visit the kittens another day. I do have a volleyball game tonight and i'm going to go a little early so that i can get some practicing in before game time.

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment