Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rain, Rain..

Go away, never come back, except at night time when i'm sleeping but you have to stop before I wake up and have to go outside. But you can't be around when i'm driving, morning or evening because driving in the rain is terrible.

It's been raining on and off for a couple days now, we'll get a couple days of sunshine (and though not exactly warm weather, 60 is decent) and then the rain will come back for a couple days. El Nino is very persistent. Rain is not my favorite thing, it ruins a lot of stuff.. outdoor sports.. grocery shopping.. other outdoor activities. I'd rather it be snow.. except that then i'll be freezing and have to shovel, but ughh. I know that people who live where it's sunny all year round and their seasons don't really change much supposedly get tired of it, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't. i would LOVE it! absolutely love it. And i'd like to look into moving to a different state but I don't want to leave my family behind and I'm kind of waiting on a job prospect to work out, and if it does.. that's going to be my whole life. SO.. i can't move.

Just go away rain, that will make PA a little more tolerable in the fall/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment