Monday, October 19, 2009

South Beach Progress

So I was a very good girl this weekend, other than taking a few sips of wine that I was peer pressured into. And Alex isn't holding it against me for the Hoss's deal, thank goodness. Just wanted to chart my progress so far and outline the future goals.

Basically, it's been going really well.. but I must be moving slowly this time around because the weight seems to be coming off a lot slower. I'm not really sure why that is? But hopefully as I keep going it'll keep going and i'll get lighter and lighter. Due to the slow factor, i'm extending it until November 7th. That's 3 1/2 weeks with no carbs. Will be tricky but worth it, hopefully.

Again, I need to exercise more. Mondays I play volleyball but that's about the extent of my exercising. I found my exercise mat though so I'm hoping to do 2 work outs a week. This weekend coming up is going to be busy and it's going to be hard to stick to it but i think i can manage. I've made it one week with no problem. That commercial for the new Wendy's burger though is killing me :)

Breakfast is still the hardest meal but i'm trying harder with that. I can hopefully drop a total of 15 lbs.. that's my goal. Especially before christmas and new clothes shopping.. I don't want to get any gifts that will end up not fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment