Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Crazy Dreams

Last night i had some more crazy dreams.. I know there was more than one and I even told myself to remember it in the morning but it didn't work out. But the one that I remember is..

My family was on a boat, though I really only remember sitting beside my mom. And I guess we were in a marina of some sort with other boats around. The other boats started sinking and we were like, what the heck.. why are those boats sinking? and then all of a sudden, our boat went nose down into the water and i think i yelled "this is it, mom, it's the end of the world.. see you in heaven" and then i closed my eyes and the next thing i knew, i was in heaven with my family but i was trying to find Alex. There were so many people shouting to find people and there were rooms upon rooms and I just kept walking around yelling Alex until I found him. That's about all I remember.. and I know the world isn't actually going to end, but yesterday I read an article from Yahoo News about how the internet is going crazy over the 2012 'end of the world' thing. The article said it was a load of bull.. so i'm going to believe them. Pshh like the world will ever end (i know that it could but probably not in my lifetime).

Anyway, the dream wasn't scary which was good just weird.. I really wish I could remember my other one. Next time I dream something crazy I'll try extra hard to remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment