Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My life is kind of boring..

My life currently consists of:
-Volleyball on Mondays
-Visiting the Kittens at least once a week
-TV shows since the Fall season is in full swing
-Working (sort of) for the weekend
-Busy weekends filled with Beer Club Events, Friends, Family, etc.
-Trying to figure out what to make for dinner
-Trying to eat healthy
-Trying to find more time to exercise
-Sleeping
-Wishing I could sleep in
- Believing every Wednesday and Saturday night that i'm going to win the Powerball

And that's all I can think of right now. I really need to get myself a hobbie, and then find time for that! After work I have 5 hours to fill.. which normally are filled with dinner making, dinner eating, cleaning, showering, television.. every night of every week (except monday). BORING!

Though I am cherishing this alone time with my husband before we put a bun in the oven. I'm sure i'll look back on this time at some point and think "man, i had so much free time" even though I feel like I have none.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment